Completed paperwork will need to be returned by using one of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax to 717-376-0345
- Drop off or mail to: Lebanon YMCA, Attn: Child Care, 201 N. 7th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046
This year’s Summer Camp locations are:
- YMCA Day Camp
- Ebenezer Elementary
- South Lebanon Elementary
- Jonestown Elementary
- Palmyra-Lingle Avenue Elementary
Summer Camp Rates:
Registration Fee – $25 one time fee per family
YMCA Family Memberships – 5 days at Camp $130/week
All other Memberships and Non-Members – 5 days at Camp $165/week
This year’s Summer Camp Themes are:
- June 13 – June 17 ~ STEP INTO THE SUMMER: This week is a great way to kick off the summer! Campers will spend the week meeting their counselors, team building, doing camp crafts, all the while making new friends.
- June 20 – June 24 ~ ANIMAL PLANET: Take a safari hike and try to find animals big and small! Bring in your favorite animal stuffed animal for our zoo! Animal themed games and crafts will complete this week of animal adventures.
- June 27 – July 1 ~ DINOSAUR DAYS: The days of the dinosaur and exploration are action-packed! From volcano slime to dinosaur excavations, there is something for everyone this week. Complete this week with edible dinosaur eggs and dirt!
- July 5 – July 8 ~ HAWAIIAN HULABALOO: Bringing Hawaii to PA! This busy week will be filled with making a ukulele, a pineapple dessert and then replanting the pineapple, sharks and minnows and more Hawaiian themed crafts. Wrap up the week with a luau!
- July 11 – July 15 ~ SPACE IS THE PLACE: Space is the Place is the perfect time to explore the stars, sun and galaxies. In this camp, we will build rockets and set them off with baking soda and vinegar, make a galaxy lantern and enjoy an astronaut’s dessert.
- July 18 – July 22 ~ SUPER HEROES: It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s the week to find out about your favorite superhero and our real-life heroes. Everyone will create their own superhero and superpowers, do a hero’s fitness challenge and play the Kryptonite Crash game.
- July 25 – July 29 ~ THE GREAT ESCAPE: This action-packed theme is all about escapes! This week is full of mysteries and clues. Can you put the clues together to find the answer to get out in time?
- August 1 – August 5 ~ UNDER THE BIG TOP: This circus themed week is loaded with magic tricks, silly performances and popcorn! Learn about the animals that once used to perform for the circus and how the circus began.
- August 8 – August 12 ~ PIONEER DAYS: Learn what it takes to be a pioneer! Have a go at the Oregon Trail, make a covered wagon craft, homemade butter and homemade soap.
- August 15 – August 19 ~ THE MAKERS CAMP: This camp is full of different things to make! From bird houses and bracelets, to no-bake Oreo dessert, squirt gun paintings and perler bead magnets.
- August 22 – August 26 ~ CAMP THROWDOWN: The final week of camp and it comes down to staff vs. campers in some legendary competitions! Some of the classic games like basketball and volleyball to some new games with a twist. Who will win this camp throwdown?